- Our white wine is a mixture of 90% Robolla grapes and 10% Kakotrygi grapes which is a local variety.
- The wine has a beautiful pale yellowish gold colour.
- Its aroma is vivid and intense, with floral notes carrying a hint of peach.
- Its taste is rich, generous with a volume. Its substance is rich and its texture excellent when sampled in the palate
- The wine's subtle acidity confers an enlivening good freshness to the taste which combines well with sweet and harmonious, long and persistent end.
- It is particularly suited to accompany fish and fowl but may be enjoyed with a variety of other foods.
The locally famous and exceptional quality Theotoky wine, dry white, red and rose, is produced and bottled in the Estate's 30 acres of vineyards. The wine is produced in the traditional way and the process of fermentation and maturation, which takes place in stainless steel tanks gives the wine physical stability and outstanding quality and taste.