CONTRACT: Payment by non-transferable RDLC.
12,500MT x 12mos $410
25,000MT x 12mos $400
50,000MT x 12mos $385
NB. Non-stardard labeling on 50kg bas is available for an extra $5/MT (20 bags/MT)
SPECIFICATION: The Commodity shall meet or exceed the following specifications:
POLARIZATION: 99.80 Degrss min.
ASH CONTENT: 0.04 Max.
ICUMSA: 45 RBU
SOLUBILITY: 100% Dry and Free Flowing
COLOR: Sparkling White. Maximum 45 Icumsa attenuation index units
RADIATION: Within internationally accepted limits.
GRANULATION: Fine Standard
MOISTURE: 0.4% Max.
MAGNETIC PARTICLES: 4Mp/k SO2:70 Mg/k
ASH BY ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY: 0.04% Max. [on dry weight basis]
SULPHUR DIOXIDE: 20 mg/kg Min.
SMELL: Free of any Smell R
EDUING SUGAR: 0.05% Max. by weight
HPN STAPH AUREUS: Nil.
MAX AS: 1 P.P.M. MAX PS: 2 P.P.M. MAX CU: 3 P.P.M.
SUBSTANCE: Solid Crystal
CROP: Current Crop
PACKAGING: 50kg polyethylyne bags, in slings or pallets suitable for ocean transportation.
Delivery: CIF Safe Port
Inspection: by SGS or equivalent
Performance Guarantee: 2% (only on monthly contract, not spot)
1. Buyer issues L.O.I including Bank details, on your own Headed Paper, sign&seal.
2. Seller issues draft Contract to buyer.
3. Buyer signs, stamps and return via email (in word format) to Seller.
4. Buyer's bank issue non-operation L/C or pre-advice of L/C by MT760. Instrument to be confirmed by the Prime bank Non-transferable irrevocable payable at sight of documents.
5.Seller's bank issues non-operative Performance Bond to Buyer's bank by MT760 (only on a monthly contract)
6. Within 5 days, Buyer's bank isses DL/C for spot or RDL/C for contract to Seller's Bank making PB operative. (Alternatively SBLC + MT103)
7. Seller issues Proof of Product.
8. Shipment starts as agreed within 20 to 30 days after the financial insutrument is opened from the Buyer's Bank to Seller's Bank.
9. Buyer may visit port during loading by arrangement.
ANSWERS WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY THROUGH EMAIL TO: email@example.com