Corn posho mill, maize posho mill machine, corn/maize posho mill, posho flour mill, maize/corn posho flour mill machine
1. Peeling corn to remove corn skin, remove germ, root and hilum, and separate them to make bran for animal feed.
2. Grinding peeled corn into grits and flour.
3. Grading grits, meal and flour. Final outputs are one big grit, one small grits and one fine flour.
1. They are our unique machines with our patent peeling and milling technology.
2. Unrivaled peeling efficiency and performance, removing corn skin, corn germ, root and black hilum,
final output is in consistent color without any black dot. Corn grits are best in color and taste.
3. You can adjust the Fineness wheel on the right of the machine to get any sizes of corn grits depending on different market.