| Make foodmate.com your Homepage | Wap | Archiver
Advanced Top
Search Promotion
Search Promotion
Post New Products
Post New Products
Business Center
Business Center
 
Current Position: Home » Selling Leads » Tea » Pu'er Tea

Browse by categories

Bag Tea (15) Black tea (74) Green tea (79) Herbal Tea (18) Oolong Tea (9)
Pu'er Tea (10) Scented Tea (1) Tea Drinks (14) White Teas (2) Others (48)
 
 
  list price  image  VIP      txt list  image list  graphic list 
 
Aged round pu-erh tea
  • Aged round pu-erh tea
  • Detailed Product DescriptionAged round pu-erh tea is 357g tree tea. The aged round pu-erh tea is Yi-wu tree round pu-erh tea.Pu-erh teas are the teas from Yunnan. There are six tea mountains in Yunnan. The Yi-wu mountain is one of them. The Yi-wu mou
  • Mar 08, 2013    FOB Price: Get Latest Price Min. Order: negotiable
  •     [Taiwan (China)]      May Zest Tea Co., Ltd  [Unverified]
inquiry
 
Wild collected Puerh Tea
  • Wild collected Puerh Tea
  • Wild puerh tea, non-fermented, 2012 crop we supply four basic kinds of Puerh: Puerh tea cakes,Puerh loose tea,puerh tea brick and Puerh tuocha. Puerh is a dark tea made of Yunnan's exclusive large leaf tea tree's leaves and prized for its won
  • Nov 05, 2012    FOB Price: Get Latest Price Min. Order: negotiable
  •    [China]      Hangzhou Qingxin Tea Co.,ltd  [Unverified]
inquiry
 
Chinese Natural Puer Tea
  • Chinese Natural Puer Tea
  • Fremented loose tea is a tea made of Shaiqinmao tea leaves of Yunnan big leaves species treated by fermenting process. Cooked tea has a brown-red color, a soft flavor and a special fragrance. Because the soft tea performances of cooked Puer tea, so it has
  • Aug 16, 2012    FOB Price: Get Latest Price   Min. Order: 1
  •     [China]      Guangzhou Guang Yue Trading Company Ltd.  [Unverified]
inquiry
 
High quality Yunnan organic pu'er tea
  • High quality Yunnan organic pu'er tea
  • Puer fremented loose tea is a tea made of Shaiqinmao tea leaves of Yunnan big leaves species treated by fermenting process. Cooked tea has a brown-red color, a soft flavor and a special fragrance. Because the soft tea performances of cooked Puer tea, so i
  • Aug 16, 2012    FOB Price: Get Latest Price   Min. Order: 1
  •     [China]      Guangzhou Guang Yue Trading Company Ltd.  [Unverified]
inquiry
 
HOT Chinese famous tea quick to lose weight
  • HOT Chinese famous tea quick to lose weight
  • Names: Shengshi YipinDate of production: 2008Sorted: ripe tea ( round cake )Weight per piece: 357 gramsRatio of Bud and leaf content : The ratio of a bud is about 35%, and the ratio of tender leaves and stalk is about 65%.Appearance: brown and smooth, mor
  • Aug 07, 2012   FOB Price: 29.83usd/piece(s)  Min. Order: 1 piece(s)
  •    [China]      Yunnan Yipin Tang Tea Industrial Co., Ltd  [Unverified]
inquiry
 
Loose Puer tea
inquiry
 
mini tuo tea pu-erh tea
inquiry
 
Chinese pure tea in Yunnan
inquiry
 
organic Puer tea
  • organic Puer tea
  • What is Pu'er tea ?Pu'er tea has a history of over 1,700 years, which may be traced back to the East Han Dynasty. Pu'er tea is a looseorpressed tea with a post-fermentation aging process. It is characterized by its reddish brown tea leaf co
  • Aug 07, 2012    FOB Price: Get Latest Price Min. Order: negotiable
  •    [China]      Yunnan Yipin Tang Tea Industrial Co., Ltd  [Unverified]
inquiry
 
Slimming tea wholesale directly
inquiry
 

 
Top search week
 
Browse by countries
China USA
UK Japan
Germany Netherlands
S.Korea Canada
Australia India
Russia France
Spain Italy
Switzerland Vietnam
Brazil New Zealand
Singapore Finland
Portugal Poland
Indonesia Chile
More Countries
 
 
Powered by Global FoodMate
Message Center(0)