| Make foodmate.com your Homepage | Wap | Archiver
Advanced Top
Search Promotion
Search Promotion
Post New Products
Post New Products
Business Center
Business Center
 
Current Position: Home » Selling Leads » Beverages » Tea Drinks

Browse by categories

Alcoholic Drink (81) Coffee (109) Energy Drink (147) Health/ Dietetic Drink (39) Instant Beverage (67)
Juices & Puree (273) Mineral Water (53) Tea Drinks (43) Others (62)
 
 
  list price  image  VIP      txt list  image list  graphic list 
 
Organic Tea STALK With Cheap Price New Season
inquiry
 
Bubble Tea with tapioca pearls  Banana flavor  500ml from RITA bevearge
inquiry
 
250ml Canned Green Tea With Jasmine Drink from BENA
inquiry
 
250ml Canned Green Tea With Lotus Drink from BENA own brand
inquiry
 
https://bena.net.vn/250ml-kombucha-peach-drink/
inquiry
 
High Quality Canned Kombucha Berries Drink
inquiry
 
250ml canned aloe vera green tea with peach drink from BENA
inquiry
 
250ml canned green tea with jasmine drink from BENA tea drink brand
inquiry
 
250ml canned green tea with lotus drink from BENA beverage
inquiry
 
250ml herbal tea chamomile drink
inquiry
 
250ml canned ice green tea with peach drink from BENA tea brand
inquiry
 
250ml canned ice tea with salted lemon drink
inquiry
 
fresh natural coffee flower tea drink good taste from BENA benverage
inquiry
 
Green Tea Honey  Drink Good Health 350ml from RITA beverage
inquiry
 
Black Tea Peach Drink Good Health 350ml from RITA beverage manufacturrer
inquiry
 
GREEN TEA TH
  • GREEN TEA TH
  • #GREEN_TEA_TH Appear: Size: 1mm-3 mm + Color: Blue, dark green, yellow green, light gray Cup: - Color: green yellow, bright honey. Perfect Clear + transparent, see through the bottom. Fragrance: Str
  • Sep 18, 2020   FOB Price: 995.00usd/USD/Ton  Min. Order: 10 USD/Ton
  •    [Vietnam]      Fulmex., Jsc  [Unverified]
inquiry
 
GREEN TEA BPS - High quality
  • GREEN TEA BPS - High quality
  • #GREEN_TEA_BPS Appear: Size: 1mm-3 mm + Color: Blue, dark green, yellow green, light gray Cup: - Color: green yellow, bright honey. Perfect Clear + transparent, see through the bottom. Fragrance: St
  • Sep 18, 2020   FOB Price: 1001.00usd/USD/Ton  Min. Order: 10 USD/Ton
  •    [Vietnam]      Fulmex., Jsc  [Unverified]
inquiry
 
TRÀ xanh BROKEN-High Quality
  • TRÀ xanh BROKEN-High Quality
  • #GREEN_TEA_BROKEN chi tiết : k ch thước: 3-5 mm + m u: xanh dương, xanh đậm, v ng xanh, ly s ng: + m u: v ng xanh, mật ong tươi s ng. Ho n hảo r r ng + minh bạch, xem qua ph a dưới. Hư
  • Sep 18, 2020   FOB Price: 1362.00usd/USD/tấn  Min. Order: 10 USD/tấn
  •    [Vietnam]      Fulmex., Jsc  [Unverified]
inquiry
 
BLACK TEA BPS2 - Best quaity made in Viet Nam +84913597929
  • BLACK TEA BPS2 - Best quaity made in Viet Nam +84913597929
  • # BLACK TEA_BPS2 natural, carefully selected - Supply ability: 300 tons / year - Made in Vietnam DETAILED INFORMATION: Liquid, fermented tea, - Color: Sepia - CUP: Tea juice is bright red and em
  • Sep 18, 2020   FOB Price: 1109.00usd/USD/Ton  Min. Order: 10 USD/Ton
  •    [Vietnam]      Fulmex., Jsc  [Unverified]
inquiry
 
Black Tea OPA1 -  good price made in Fulmex Viet Nam
  • Black Tea OPA1 - good price made in Fulmex Viet Nam
  • Black Tea OPA1 Appearance: - Stalks: + 30% Stalks: Color Black and brown + Length of stalks: 0.5cm -2cm + With of the stalks: 1mm - 3mm Leaf: + Ratio: +30% Brown leaves + 70% Black leaves + W
  • Sep 18, 2020   FOB Price: 1444.00usd/USD/Ton  Min. Order: 10 USD/Ton
  •    [Vietnam]      Fulmex., Jsc  [Unverified]
inquiry
 Previous  Page:   1   2   …   3   Next    43 items in all     Page
 

 
Top search week
 
Browse by countries
China USA
UK Japan
Germany Netherlands
S.Korea Canada
Australia India
Russia France
Spain Italy
Switzerland Vietnam
Brazil New Zealand
Singapore Finland
Portugal Poland
Indonesia Chile
More Countries
 
 
Processed in 0.014 second(s), 12 queries, Memory 1.19 M
Powered by Global FoodMate
Message Center(0)